Sunday, June 7, 2020

100wc week 9

As Viola searched the sunken pirate ship for the ancient lost treasure of Lugini the Great ,she had stumbled upon a massive octopus blocking the entrance. “ AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH” Viola screamed as loud as she could even though she was under water. The octopus turned his head and looked at her with his many eyes, she froze as the octopus slowly moved a gigantic tentacle closer to her. Viola reached for a fallen bit of wood , she lashed at the octopus and it gave her a terrified look and quickly disappeared in a cloud of ink. Viola took the ancient gold happily.

5 comments:

  1. Nice Job Olive
    I really like how you made it exactly one hundred words.
    This is some very good writing with lots of good adjectives.
    It is very clever how you used Viola as a name!
    Have you ever seen an octopus?(Reply!)
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Thanks so much for commenting. No I have never seen a octopus but i have seen and touched a squid if that counts! I read a lot which helped me as using viola as a name!
      Olive

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Olive, I really enjoyed reading your story. My favourite bit in story was all of the great descriptive words that you used. Do you like the ocean? Well done keep up the great work! Thanks Annabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabel,
      Thank you for the really nice comment. I love the beach, I just live down the road to one! Do you like the beach too?
      Olive

      Delete