Monday, June 29, 2020

Term 2 reflection


 What is one thing you have achieved this term you are proud of? 


I am proud of what i have achieved in writing this term. I feel like I have put in a lot of effort into my practice explanation writing pieces and even more into the one we have been graded on! I think I have improved quite a bite from last term and definitely enjoy it more too. 

What are three things you have done to be IDEAL this term?

In food tech i engaged with mana by helping others and tidying up after myself. In modules I acted with respect by listening to the teachers and getting all my work done. In class I have been learning with purpose by getting on with my work and getting it done well. 

How have you contributed to the caring classroom environment of Room 13?

By staying on task and helping people when they need help.

 What is one goal you have, related to your learning, for the rest of the year in Room 13?

Trying to continue to get 100% on my basic facts each week.

Think about the holidays - what is one thing you are really looking forward to? Why?

I am looking forward to going to Queenstown. We are going to go ice skating and on the luge. I am also look forward to hanging out with my friends and just chilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment